Child Injury Claims 

If your child has been injured as a result of somebody else’s negligence, Percy Hughes & Roberts is here to help you make a child injury claim on their behalf. We understand the distress that you are likely to have endured, and we will work tirelessly to help you secure the financial reward you deserve. 

We have many years of experience in dealing with cases involving children who have been injured due to the fault of another party or business, which means we are well placed to offer you advice and legal support at this difficult time. 

Based in Birkenhead, we have been delivering the highest quality legal services for clients across the Wirral, Merseyside and the North West for more than a century. 

For more information on our landlord services, do not hesitate to get in touch with our expert solicitors today. Call us on 0800 068 3186, or send us your query by email by filling in our online contact form.

How can our specialist personal injury solicitors help you?

When a person under the age of 18 is involved in an accident that was not their fault, an adult must make a compensation claim on their behalf. Percy Hughes & Roberts can help you every step of the way to ensure you are in the best possible position to make a claim. 

Our solicitors handle all cases with the utmost sensitivity, working with your child to understand the issues the injury has created and the wider impact the incident has had on their life. 

We have a great deal of experience in handling cases involving: 

  • School or nursery accidents 
  • Accidents involving defective products 
  • Accidents on school trips 
  • Slips, trips and falls 
  • Accidents on holiday
  • Food poisoning 
  • Accidents at a funfair or amusement park 
  • Accidents in a public place 
  • Road traffic accidents as pedestrians, passengers or cyclists 

Should you require, we can put you in touch with medical and rehabilitation experts who can ensure your child is given the best possible care following their injury. 

Making a claim on behalf of your child 

At Percy Hughes & Roberts, we understand the distress you are likely experiencing as the parent of a child who has been injured. We are dedicated to handling each and every case with the utmost sensitivity, giving you the assistance you need to help your child to recover. 

Claiming on behalf of your child will not only ensure that they receive compensation for their injuries, but it will also take several additional factors into consideration: 

  • Any time parents or family members have needed to take off work
  • Time missed from school 
  • Damaged clothing or possessions 
  • Additional care required for your child 

Why choose Percy Hughes & Roberts Solicitors?

Our solicitors have a great deal of experience in working in this area of the law, and will endeavour to provide clear and comprehensive advice to help you to secure the maximum compensation amount. 

Our high standards of service have been reflected in the quality accreditations that our specialist team has received from various national organisations, including: 

We have been providing quality, concise legal advice for more than a century, and we are dedicated to helping members of the community receive the simple and cost-effective support they need.

Get in touch

To speak to the expert child accident claims solicitors at Percy Hughes & Roberts, give us a call on 0800 068 3192, or complete the enquiry form on our contact page to send us a query by email.