Enforcing a County Court Judgement

Enforcing a County Court Judgement

If you have obtained a county court judgement ordering a business or individual to pay an outstanding debt, but the debtor has ignored the request, contact the experienced lawyers at Percy Hughes & Roberts Solicitors.

We possess extensive experience of enforcing this procedure on behalf of our commercial and private clients, and will be able to advise you on the most efficient and cost effective enforcement method for your situation.

For more information, or to speak to a debt recovery solicitor today about this complicated legal process, call 0800 781 3894 or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.

Enforcing a Judgement - What are the Options?

If you are struggling to claim a debt despite securing a county court judgement, contact a specialist solicitor immediately. The team at Percy Hughes & Roberts will be able to provide you with a swift outline of your options, which may include:

  • Warrant of Execution : A court bailiff will be sent to collect the money from the debtor
  • Attachment of Earnings Order : The court will stop the money from the defendant's wages
  • Third Party Debt Order : Freezing the defendant's finances
  • Charging Order : The money will be paid on the sale of the debtors house

Not all of these options will be appropriate in your case; the experienced lawyers at Percy Hughes & Roberts Solicitors will be happy to discuss the details of your case in depth and will subsequently advise you of the best course of action.

Contact Percy Hughes & Roberts Solicitors

Enforcing a county court judgement can be a confusing and difficult process, and it is often best to delegate the handling of such a case to a specialist solicitor with specialist knowledge of the processes involved.

To speak to a debt recovery expert today, call 0800 781 3894 or complete the enquiry form on the 'contact us' page.